This Policy explains when and why we collect personal information about people who visit our website, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, and how we keep it secure.
We may change this Policy from time to time so please check this page occasionally to ensure that you are happy with any changes. By using our website, you are agreeing to be bound by this Policy.
1. How do we collect information from you?
We obtain information about you when you use our website, for example, when you contact us about solutions and services or to register your interest in a career at Clover Bay Technologies.
We may also collect information about you from other sources, including publicly available databases or third parties from whom we have purchased data or to whom you have provided your data, and combine this data with information we already have about you. We may also receive information from other affiliated companies that are a part of our corporate group. This helps us to update, expand and analyze our records, identify new prospects for marketing, and provide information about our products and services that may be of interest to you.
2. How is your information used?
Clover Bay Technologies may save and process your personal data in order to:
Process requests for information that you have submitted. Accordingly, if you do not provide the requested personal information, Clover Bay Technologies will not be able to respond to a contact request or to send you any newsletters or invitations and information
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into by you and us
- Dealing with applications into a webinar or other event
- Seek your views or comments on the services we provide
- Notify you of changes to our services
- For marketing and market research, as well as basis for Clover Bay Technologies’ market and customer analyses, business and product development, and statistics
- Send you communications which you have requested and that may be of interest to you. These may include information about campaigns, promotions of our products and services
- Process a job application
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our websites offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To allow us to provide, maintain, monitor, improve and develop our business and services and to personalize our services for you
3. How long do we store your personal data?
We review our retention periods for personal information on a regular basis. We are legally required to hold some types of information to fulfill our statutory obligations. Clover Bay Technologies will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary for the stated purpose, while also taking into account our need to answer queries or resolve problems and to comply with legal requirements under applicable law. This means that we may retain your personal data for a reasonable period after your last interaction with us (normally for a period of three calendar years from your last interaction with us but if you are representing a customer of Clover Bay Technologies, we may keep your information for the duration of the contractual relationship and to the extent permitted also after the end of that relationship for as long as necessary to perform the purpose). When the personal data that we collect is no longer required in this way, we destroy or delete it in a secure manner in accordance with Clover Bay Technologies’ information security policies.
4. Who has access to your information?
Clover Bay Technologies will not sell or rent your information to third parties and we will not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
5. Third Party Service Providers working on our behalf:
We may pass your information to our third-party service providers, agents subcontractors, and other associated organizations for the purposes of completing tasks and providing services to you on our behalf. However, when we use third-party service providers, we disclose only the personal information that is necessary to deliver the service and we have a contract in place that requires them to keep your information secure and not to use it for their own direct marketing purposes.
Clover Bay Technologies takes security seriously. We take various steps to protect the information you provide to us from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access or disclosure. These steps take into account the sensitivity of the information we collect, process, and store, and the current state of technology.
Where there is an instance in which an e-mail sent to or from Clover Bay Technologies contains personal data, the further processing of such e-mail means that Clover Bay Technologies will process personal data.
If, upon receipt/dispatch of an e-mail, Clover Bay Technologies determines that the e-mail shall be deleted, deletion will be made within a reasonable time after receipt/dispatch.
8. Links to other websites
In addition, if you linked to our website from a third-party site, we cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of the owners and operators of that third-party site and recommend that you check the policy of that third-party site.
9. Review of this Policy
We may change this policy from time to time and if we do we will post any changes on this page. If you continue to interact with us after those changes are in effect, you are agreeing to the revised policy.