We are hiring passionate Agile Software Devops Engineers. If you are driven by innovation and ideas and if you embrace Digital, Platform and Agile mindset , want to do things that really matters, then, this is a great opportunity to be part of the start up organization, as we are looking for people who are looking for an edge to make a difference. If this sounds exciting then send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Position: System Engineering (DevSecOps)
Experience: 2-4 Years
· Work closely with development team within the company to maintain hardware and software needed for projects to be completed efficiently
· Scale systems sustainably through mechanisms like automation, and evolve systems by pushing for changes that improve reliability and velocity
· Track and manage platform vulnerabilities and work with stakeholders in getting them addressed on time
· Support releases before they go live through activities such as system design consulting, capacity planning and launch reviews
· Maintain services once they are live by measuring and monitoring availability, latency and overall system health
· Support the application CI/CD pipeline for promoting software into higher environments through validation and operational gating, and take accountability of the DevOps automation and best practices.
· Take a holistic approach to problem solving, by connecting the dots during a production event thru the various technology stack that makes up the platform, to optimize mean time to recover
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field involving coding or equivalent, practical experience.
· 2-4 years of experience in a DevOps Engineer role (or similar role); experience in software development and infrastructure development is a plus.
· Current with industry trends, IT ops and industry best practices, and able to identify the ones we should implement.
· Current understanding of best practices regarding system security measures
· Systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with strong communication skills and a sense of ownership and drive.
· Experience Implementing an effective and efficient CI/CD flow that gets code from dev to prod with high quality and minimal manual effort is required.
· Experience with project management and workflow tools such as Agile, Jira, Scrum/Kanban/SAFe, etc.
· Experience with open-source technologies and cloud services.
· Strong experience with Linux-based infrastructures, Linux/Unix administration, and AWS/Google cloud
· Strong experience with databases such as MySQL, Elasticsearch, Solr, Redis, Cassandra, Couchbase and/or Mongo.
· Stellar troubleshooting skills with the ability to spot issues before they become problems.
· Experience in industry standard CI/CD tools such as Git/Github/Gitlab/BitBucket, Jenkins, Maven/Gradle/npm, Artifactory repository, Ansible/Terraform/Chef and Sonarqube
· Ability to help debug and optimize code and automate routine tasks.
Clover Bay Technologies provides specialized technology and consulting services to companies; with a keen focus on start-up organizations. Our focus is on building and delivering solutions to our retail partners and helping them advance in their journey of digital transformation. We stand strong with our customers to provide end-to-end technical and transformative solutions, which are needed to implement their ideas. The Clover bay team works as an extended unit of the customer, with complete ownership and accountability. As the technology partner, providing transparency in operations and enabling our customer businesses every step of the way is paramount.