If you are driven by innovation and ideas and if you embrace Digital, Platform and Agile mindset and if you want to do things that really matters then, this is a great opportunity to be part of our organization. We are looking for people who are looking for an edge to make a difference.
Experience: 2-5 Years
• Responsible for building great technology platforms and products
• Design and develop software applications using Agile product development methodologies
• Plays an instrumental role in the full development life cycle of the solution including design, code development, code review, testing, deployment and post deployment support.
• Produces high quality, maintainable, performant, secure, resilient and clean code
• Good problem-solving skills and skills to solve the problem at their root cause
• Understands application life cycle management very well
• Lead by example and Proactively share technical knowledge and best practices with the team members
• Works closely with the product team to understand and test requirements to ensure the right solution is created to fit the need of the requirement
• Implementation of security and data protection
• Identify and apply appropriate design patterns
• Practices solid software engineering disciplines (e.g Behavior driven development (BDD) Test driven development (TDD), Code refactoring, Continuous code integration, delivery and deployment etc.)
• Passionate technologist and ability to keep up-to-date with the technology (e.g cloud computing, containerization etc)
• Track and manage platform vulnerabilities and work with stakeholders in getting them addressed on time
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field involving coding or equivalent, practical experience.
• More than 2+ years of experience in software development.
• Good knowledge of micro services based architecture, design and implementation.
• High degree of competence in using the JAVA language, spring boot, spring data and spring security to develop large scale distributed software systems and produce clear & secure code.
• Has good understanding of the OOPS programming paradigm, Data structure and algorithm.
• Experience or knowledge in writing reactive programming using framework like Spring Webflux & Mono.
• Experience with Container environments like Docker, Kubernetes
• Experience in test & behavior driven development, CICD process, continuous testing and delivery
• Good experience with databases such as MySQL, Elasticsearch, Solar, Redis, Cassandra, Couchbase and/or Mongo.
• Experience with open-source technologies and cloud services.
• Good experience with Linux-based infrastructures and AWS/Azure cloud
• Current understanding of best practices regarding system security measures and apply automated tools to discover security loopholes in source code.
• Ability to debug and optimize code and automate routine tasks.
• Experience with project management and workflow tools such as Agile, Jira, Scrum/Kanban/SAFe, etc.
• Experience in industry standard CI/CD tools such as Git/Github/Gitlab/BitBucket, Jenkins, Maven/Gradle, Artifact repository, Ansible/Terraform/Chef and Sonarqube
• Takes ownership of components involving working with product owner and product managers to define POCs leading to eventual production
• Systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with strong communication skills and a sense of ownership and drive.
• Experience working together with teams from several departments to facilitate the orderly execution of a proposed project plan
• Demonstrated project development and leadership skills