Who are we: Clover Bay Technologies is a tech company offering technical and product consulting services.We have a particular attention on E-Commerce, Retail Digital & Technology Transformation, and Digital Customer Experience. We are built upon the cultural and value system that embraces digital, technical platform, and agile mindset.
If you are driven by innovation and ideas
If you embrace Digital, Platform and Agile mindset
If you want to do things that really matters
Then, this is a great opportunity to be part of this startup organization, as we are looking for people who are a starter and looking for an edge to make a difference.
Position: Software Development Engineering – 1
Years of Experience: 2-4 Years
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field involving coding or
equivalent, practical experience.
● Responsible for building great technology platforms and products
● Own components involving working with product owner and product managers to define POCs leading to eventual productization
● Design and develop software applications using Agile product development methodologies
● Produces high quality, maintainable, performant, secure, resilient, and clean code
● Good problem-solving skills and skills to solve the problem at their root cause
● Understands application lifecycle management very well
● Works closely with the product team to understand and test requirements to ensure the right solution is created to fit the need of the requirement
● Implementation of security and data protection
● Identify appropriate design patterns
● Practices solid software engineering disciplines (e.g., Behavior driven development (BDD) Test driven development (TDD), Code refactoring, Continuous code integration,delivery, and deployment etc.)
● Passionate technologist and ability to keep up to date with the technology (e.g., cloud computing, containerization etc.)
● Track and manage platform vulnerabilities and work with stakeholders in getting them addressed on time
● More than 2 years of experience in software development.
● High degree of skills and competence in using the JAVA language, to develop large scale distributed software systems and produce clean and secure code.
● Solid understanding of the OOPS programming paradigm, Data structure and Algorithm.
● Experience in test & behavior driven development, CI/CD process, continuous testing, and delivery
● Good experience with databases such as MySQL, Elasticsearch, Solr, Redis, Cassandra, Couchbase and/or Mongo.
● Exposure to design patterns, ability to apply and/or identify the same.
● Current understanding of best practises regarding system security measures and apply automated tools to discover security loopholes in source code like sonarqube vulnerability scan ,OWASP ZAP
● Ability to debug and optimize code and automate routine tasks.
● Exposure/Experience in industry standard CI/CD tools such as Git/Github/Gitlab/BitBucket,Jenkins, Maven/Gradle, Artifactory repository, Ansible/Terraform/Chef and SonarQube
● Systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with strong communication skills and a sense of ownership and drive.
● Experience working together with teams from several departments to facilitate the orderly execution of a proposed project plan
● Experience or knowledge in writing reactive programming using frameworks like Spring Webflux & Mono.
● Exposure to using open-source technologies.
● Experience in spring boot, spring data and spring security
● Experience with project management and workflow tools such as Agile, Jira,Scrum/Kanban/SAFe, etc.
● Experience with Container environments like Docker, Kubernetes
● Experience in test and behaviour driven development
● Experience using cloud services.
● Experience using AWS/Azure cloud/GCP
● Good knowledge of microservices based architectural patterns,
● Exprience with Container environments like Docker, Kubernetes